Friday, January 2, 2009

Rookie and Training






Today was another lesson with Jill ,Rookie showed Jill what he has been working on and Jill has said that Rookie Looks Happier because WE now have a better understanding. Jill had me post ,trot to a walk and this new stance for me was to ride in the jumper position and keep my heels pointed down , That was hard .Saturday Jill will be giving Rookie and I another lesson ,I just want to say that it is a privilege to get riding lesson from a EXPERT like Jill. If you can just look at what she has accomplished and her riding skills. Again for now

Keep It Natural

1 comment:

Sin City Savoy said...

Look at Rookie's expression between this post and the first times you started - he is a totally different horse! You are doing a great job, and with Jill's guidance too, Rookie is fast on his way to becomming a super horse!

See you Sunday!