Monday, January 19, 2009

Rookie and Dave Pass Level 1






Well it took awhile and Rookie and I finally Passed our level 1 assessment.All we can say!! ( it was hard work for Rookie and I )now we are going to take a breather and just play around for some time . I did talk to marc and we may do a level 2 class.and I'm going to audt a level 3 class for more knowledge. I do want to thank Jill Curtis for taking the time out of her busy schedule and teaching Rookie and I the basics of Riding. Without Jill Rookie and I most likely could not have passed . I am honored to have such a GREAT Teacher like her. WE owe you Jill.
On another note Numerous and I have been riding allot and what a wonderful horse I have .I must say I have The best Bad Boys Ha ha.

Keep It Natural

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations, Dave...keep up the great work!

Sin City Savoy said...

I'm going to steal your red string!

CONGRATS!!!!

the 4 D's said...

THANK's GUYs for the congrats ,We are excited and looking forward to level 2 and getting our blue string.hopfully the program wont change, we have all the time in the world