Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Velcro Darians Cat



Well we had a scare! We were positive we would have to put Velcro to sleep. He has a problem with his rump like ebs .we wanted to have surgery on him but he was born with a bad heart mummer and we almost lost him at the time he was nuttered .The vet told us we could not do surgery because he would not make it to fix his ebs so the vet worked her magic and put everything back to gether and he was able to come home.He is a walking pharmacy for awhile and thats ok .Darian is so Happy .

2 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

I'm so happy too!! (and you never thought you'd hear a mouse say THAT, eh?!) Velcro's a sweetie

Kats_Kritters said...

Velco is beautiful! BTW Deonna, yes I did get your msgs on Myspace; I had to leave for work- I promise I wasn't ignoring you!