Friday, April 10, 2009

Rookie is sick



Went to the ranch today and groomed Numerous and did a little riding bareback ,as always Numerous was very well behaved .We really enjoy riding bareback so we must purchase a Parelli bareback pad ,maybe I will hint for my birthday in may Ha ha!!.Played with Rookie before I came Home and for a guy who has Strangles he is pretty active .It must be all the 4 flex that I give my Horses it has all the vitamins and minerals they need in their diet.He is still eating and Looks great except for his chin It has broken open and is draining well I looked like a surgeon with my blue rubber gloves as we were playing in the quarantine pen. I want him to keep moving so their will be no opportunity for colic . We had a good time playing and we ate peppermints together .Will keep you posted on his progress as time goes on .

Keep It Natural

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

Peppermints?? Horses eat peppermints?! Excellent!! Hope he gets better soon... give him a hug from me!