Saturday, April 18, 2009

BadBoys are back











Well this Saturday was a great day the weather was perfect,We arrived at 7am and my first stop was to play with Rookie He was so Happy to see me we spent about 1 hr just grooming and playing the friendly game .His strangles is almost gone and he is in very good spirits :) .well it was time for me yo due my chores and cube all the old guys and clean the barn. Now its time to play and I headed of to get Numerous He was also in a great mood and I decided to just ride him from the pasture back to the barn area which I have never done before . Wow that was fun ! Numerous had his first bath of the year and he cleans up pretty good ,shinny and clean .as the day went on I decided to ride Numerous back to his pasture and I had put Parana spray on him what a ride that was I started to trot and his back was like he had armor all on it and I slid right off his back I was laughing so hard that the folks watching me thought I was telling him to stop .I slid around his neck and he slowed down and stop ed for me .I guess all the Parelli Training has worked I just have some awesome Horses. Well for now

Keep It Natural

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

I guess you should do the spray AFTER you'd ridden him back....!! Hope horsey was laughing just as loud as you, though!!