Saturday, September 6, 2008

Salsa birthday & the Bad Boys















Well it has been 1 yr sense salsa was born , and wow has he grown. I kinda thought he would slowly wing away from me , but he still follows owes me wherever I go. Today we had a small Birthday party and played pin the tail on the donkey Ha ha . We also played with the bad boys .

Rookie and Numerous ran in the big turnout , Rookie looks like he is starting to fill out a Little . We also rode Numerous and worked on his 1 lead line , we worked on the lateral flex with me and then kody rode him for about 30 to 45 min. he did well . as usual the had their treats and a bath. Rookie had to roll in the powder dirt and looked like a ghost . They both are coming along very well with Parelli . Its great when you have a relationship with your horse it makes everything a lot easier . As always Keep It Natural.

No comments: