Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Bad Boys








This weekend was a little off on saturday , we rode rookie and numerous and did the 7 games . Rookie and I walked on the out side of thr ranch this morning with Eric and Gus . We did a lot of walking in the ditches and in the trees . We also played in the Parelli play ground . I have been wanting to do this for awhile and today I wanted to see if Rookie Really trusted me ,I played the friendly game and then went from one side to the other under rookie belly .Wow he was just fine ,Now I wanted to see if I could do this again .Rookie relaxed his hind leg and I went under him again ! Wow what a experance !! This is trust and companionship.




Keep It Natural

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That's just how I felt the first time I went under Ace! He was so calm and trusting--it's a good feeling...