Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bad Boys











Well this weekend was cool ,Little tired on Saturday Rookie and I did a little work But I worked with Apache and was pleased. today Rookie & Numerous had a great work out .We did a lot of circling games long and short Rookie did great with the sideways game ,Numerous also was great with the squezze game
Then we decided to just play . Numerous and Rookie did a few laps around the lg turnout ,rolled in the sand . Rookie and I decided to play walk under Rookie Game ,First I used my leid rope then without .Rookie is so cool our companionship just keeps getting stronger, as well sa Numerous . Apache is doing well also . As always

Keep It Natural

2 comments:

Sin City Savoy said...

And they are such GOOD boys for the farrier. I think their behavior is the only reason Travis didn't run away screaming when he was done with Jet!!

See ya tomorrow!!

the 4 D's said...

Yeah, Im pretty proud of the boys!They have come along way .