Sunday, March 15, 2009

BadBoys









Well this weekend was hectic Hospitals and lots of visitors. It was just Darian on Sunday . We are Keeping a close eye on little Sunday we hope that he doesn't get strangles .his play mates have it and have separated and all he has now is little will. Rookie and Numerous went on our walk today and we did some bareback riding with both .They are doing so well with the hackamore Parelli halter both of them are so relaxed they are very light and responsive ,no head tossing at all .Numerous and I even trotted around and then I changed to Rookie and Numerous was right beside us behaving and being perfect .Parelli has really changed our relationship . The BadBoys were at the back of the turnout and I walked in and just sat in the sand and the bout walked up to me and nudged me on the shoulder. Yeah I was proud Ha ha!!!

Keep It Natural

No comments: