Sunday, March 29, 2009

BadBoys Play Day
















Well this weekend was pretty great .Rookie and Numerous went on a stroll in the trees with Jet and Reasons on Saturday .For me it was cool because I had both the boys at once ,and they behaved very well . We trotted all at the same time and they both were on the same page as I was. We did a little light riding bareback and under saddle. Rookie played the touch it game and put his hoof on a stool, it was interesting .then we did the circling game and I was running beside him That was fun then we headed to the barrel and he put his hoof on the barrel then stepped over That was cool .Little Sunday and I played the step up game onto the new wash rack then Deonna took over and he went right up What a big step for him . we also trimmed his hoofs today .Well that it for this weekend .

Keep It Natural

1 comment:

the 4 D's said...

Honey, I think Sunday is a mamas boy, haha. Thought it was funny that he stepped right up onto the wash area after I took him. Seemed like it was taking you a long time. See, I have Savvy. Slow learner, but I will get it in time.
Deonna